9.09.2012

When did THAT happen?

I'm sorry, this is a super sappy momma post. At least I warned ya...

When did this tiny little jelly bean, resting safe inside momma's tummy...

Become this little toot...

When did that happen?!

Tomorrow is Landon's first day at First Church Preschool, and Momma is feeling a little sappy. For most of the first year of his life I was blessed to spend every day with him, and since then he has mostly been in in-home care. He has gone to one other "daycare" but this one is completely different, they are actually going to teach him things and he will be going to chapel. Like, what!? I guess it's time for Momma to start seeing this little boy the way the rest of the world does... as a...(gulp) kid (insert crying mother here).

He is still such a baby in my heart, and I know he is only two but it's starting to hit me like...

HE IS TWO! HALF-WAY-TO-THIRTY-MOM-STOP-KISSING-ME-SO-MUCH TWO!

Not fair, so not fair.

Time FLIES when your having fun. And that my friends, is the truth.

With love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment