9.07.2012

Friday Photo Dump v.1

Friday Photo Dump:

Momma & Landon after our very first 5k training sesh (9/6/12)!

Little boo in the fort his super stellar momma made him

1 part boy + 1 part indoor fort = this precious face!

Watching Cars in the Car... maybe he thought it was 3D? Maybe he is just THAT cool?

Don't let that golden color fool you, that's an apple in that ketchup, and he ate them all that way. 

This wall will exist in my dining room as of next weekend

& one for nostalgia... fresh new baby-ness

Weekly Wants:

If you've been keeping up with my life, you'll know I'm trying something new & this list will make more sense.

(1)
Running Shoes
If I'm going to get serious about this, my sophomore year (high school, yes.) kicks aren't going to cut it anymore.

(2)
Hair STUFF
I'm getting ready for my walk/run yesterday and I realize I have no hair ties or head bands... WHAT?! What kind of woman am I? I've bought bazillions of hair ties in my life and I seriously can't find one hidden in an old purse or the bottom back corner of my vanity, really?

(3)
This outfit.
For the Superhero 5k. Sweet. Yes. Happening.

(4)
Water
This is more of a goal than a want, I NEED to start drinking more water. Goodbye Dr. Pepper ):

With Love,
Just silly Leia

P.S. Runners... what do you eat? Before/After training? Before/After a race?

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo 5ks! :)
    He's a super cutie.
    And I'm obsessed with chevron! Want to paint it in my DR too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally will! haha, but we should probably wait and see how mine turns out first :P

      Delete