9.14.2012

Friday Photo Dump v.2

The "big boy" slide... he went down like, ohhhh 200 times

 Climbing up for more! Little L doesn't want Mommys help anymore ):

 Hydration. It's kinda important...

First day of school excitement! (Or mommy just gave me gummy snacks excitement)

 first-thing-in-the-morning-half-asleep smiles & a booger trying to escape... dude.

The Soy Chai Latte. My favorite drink. Year 'round. Tastes like Christmas. Try it.
This VENTI latte however decided it did not want to be put into my stomach and instead took a dive for my lap. Oh ya, did I mention this happened AT WORK. Cue the sippy cup jokes...

Totes made up for it by bringing pineapple upside down cupcakes to work today. bam.


It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday!
This song pops into my head EVERY Friday, I hate it but its always there waiting for me... & now it's stuck in your head. You're Welcome.

A BOY?!
Tonight I'm having a much needed mommys-night-out! Dinner & drinks & music with friends... and a boy. I know, I know, I keep saying I'm giving up on stinky boys but what am I supposed to do when a SUPER cute nurse tells me he wants to hang out? say no? Pshhhhhhhhhh, you clearly don't know me.
Get on my level.

The Great Food Day Drama
Here is a little side note on courtesy & manners... in case ya mamma didn't learn ya none. If you ever happen to work in an office setting and your spectacular co-workers decide they want to have a potluck/food day, participate. Bring something or donate a few dolla dolla bills yo. If you don't participate... DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT go start making yourself a plate at 10am before anyone else. Ummm, rude. People who did participate are now not eating because there isn't enough food left and then people are forced to give you the stink-eye... no bueno.

With Love,
Leia & Landon

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I need to know how you made that GIF! That is just too dang cute!
    Also, I need to know boy details! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete