9.10.2012

Dear Monday,

Dear Monday, you will forever be remembered as the day I started this running journey I'm on. That's right official 5k training starts TODAY!

Dear annoying dog, although you are huge and hairy and kind of mean looking, you are not a werewolf and therefore are not required to howl at the moon at 2am...

Dear Little L, geez louise kid, you are a freakin' rockstar! Today you started a new "school" and you were such a big boy about it. In fact, you have been a rockstar about all the changes in our life recently (& there have been a lot). I'm so blessed to have such a go-with-the-flow kid. Thanks for being a morning person, when mommy is not. Thanks for being so freakin' adorable. Thanks for being my little dude. -Love Big L

Dear dating life, You currently suck... and I'm growing to hate your awkwardness and string of let-downs. You are turning into a blog series in the making... happening.

Dear weekend. you're kinda lazy... I'm thinking you should put in a request to work an extra day of the week... as in permanent 3 day weekend. I mean the week is 5 days and you're just 2, slacker.

Dear workday, please. end. quickly. I can't wait to pick up little L and see how his first day went, I can't wait to go run tonight, I can't wait to clean my kitchen... oh wait, that's a fib. I'm a fibber, ignore that last one.

Dear first patient of the morning, your optimism and faith in God in light of your circumstances really touched my heart. You served as a reminder of God's unfailing love for me. Thank you for the blessing that you were to me today. You will certainly be in my prayers.
With love,
Leia & Landon

4 comments:

  1. Firstly - I love the new blog design! So cute!!
    And restoftheblog-ly, yay for 5ks! You're going to love it :) And let us know how Landon's first day goes, I bet he's making a ton of new friends. I mean, he is like super handsome & sweet after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im so super excited about this first race! We will see how excited i am after it! Haha!
      Speaking of Rockstar kids... we need to get these kids together before it becomes that awkward "our moms say we have to be friends" stage haha

      Delete
    2. OMG, you are so right! Which is exactly why I'll be needing your address because you & Landon are totally invited to Lillie's birthday in November :)

      Delete
    3. Yay! We love birthday parties! I'll email you my addy (:

      Delete