9.02.2012

The Potty Chronicles. Part III of IV


Nothing Eventful.

Today was DAY 2 of potty training weekend and I am here to report... nothing eventful.

He still happily sits on the potty every time the music plays and I didn't have to clean up near as much pee off the floor. However, there has been no pee-in-toilet action as of yet. I am not discouraged! I feel like people are waiting around for me to pull my hair out or cry, that will not be happening. This is merely an experiment... if it works, righteous. 

I think if nothing else it will have served as a great opening to further potty training and it has shown me that he is comfortable with the potty, which is a little relieving after some of the my-toddler-has-toiletphobia stories I've been told!

Tomorrow is the last day, while I am hoping for at least a little pee-in-toilet action I will not be disappointed if it still doesn't happen.

With Love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment