4.16.2011

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

It's funny how a little change of scenery can re-center you. I'm feeling so motivated and so optimistic tonight. I've been doing a lot of research and I feel like the "pot of gold" is just within reach. I'm ready to finish school. I'm ready to move out ON MY OWN (completely independent and w/out a man). I'm ready to start my life and quit waiting for someone else to come in and start it for me.

Today we went to the zoo w/ Landon's grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. So fun. Landon and his cousin Gavin (3 mos.) are too little to really enjoy it but Emma is almost 2 and she had a big time! She's so curious and independent. She wanted to see EVERYTHING (twice) and it was so fun to watch her explore and watch all the animals. Landon liked the animals that moved a lot and caught his attention, which were very few today, we obviously went at zoo nap time. He liked the fish aquarium and he watched some orangutans that came up to the window. He REALLY watched all the crazy kids! I could almost hear him thinking "mommy these kids need to be in the cages", oh wait... maybe that thought was coming from my head?



So then we came home and I helped grandma set up her new iPhone, only to come to the conclusion that it's no longer a want and officially a NEED. Okay, prob not, but still I now want one more than ever. It's going to have to stay pretty low on the list though if we're gonna get over that rainbow in the near future.

It's time to suck it up, REALLY focus, and get busy making my dreams come true. I do have some pretty adorable motivation...



With love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment