4.12.2011

Baby Teeth: tiny white shards of monster making horror

It's official, I hate teeth. Now I feel like I should knock on wood or something, so mine don't fall out... whoops!

My horribly crooked teeth gave me 8 (no, that isn't a typo... EIGHT) long years of braces, spacers, and retainers. Now Landon's "teeth" have turned my sweet bright eyed boy into a screaming monster. He is taking a combined total of MAYBE an hour of naps (usually he takes two, hour and a half naps), he fusses through every feeding and doesn't eat as much as he has been.

I know there are mom's who will read this and think I'm whining, but damn-it... I AM! I'm very blessed and spoiled in the baby department. Landon is the easiest child I have ever encountered, & no i'm not just saying that because he is mine. He is very easy to please and generally only fusses when Mommy isn't making his food fast enough. It absolutely breaks my heart to here him cry so much. ):

We had a good Mommy-Baby crying session and then we both passed out in my bed for about 30 min. I woke up to a precious little ear imprint on my arm.


Hopefully the two tiny little teeth hiding just below his gums will surface soon, but then i'm reminded that there will be more where those came from. In the meantime my heart just breaks for him, & Mommy's shopping list for tomorrow consists of Baby Tylenol, Baby Oragel, Teething Popsicles, and something new and soft to cuddle with.

With love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment