10.03.2012

Tie Dye For!


2.5 weeks...

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS

In a VERY short 2 1/2 weeks I will be running my first evahhhhh 5k. I've never ran more than a mile consecutively in my LIFEEEE. It should be noted that it was pure hell. 8th grade torture.

I'm starting to wonder if I am really going to be able to run the whole thing. I mean I CAN walk if I just can't do it any more... they aren't going to set me on fire or anything. I just WANT to run the whole thing. I do what I want....


I have also picked my next race and am trying to get a team together! Its the Color Me Rad 5K in Austin, TX and it is going to be TOTALLY RAD! You wear ALL white and by the end of the run you are totally tie-dyed from your head to your feet. Fun. Stellar amounts of FUN. We have 4 people SO FAR (I know all of you are going to join us!) and our team name is TIE-DYE FOR, super clever... Im aware (:


Please Note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RUN THIS RACE. Walkers are totes welcome... but the bottom line is this. You have these color packs that you get to throw and its WAY more fun to peg your friends with color bombs then it is to tie-dye perfect strangers. duh.

The race is December 8th so you have plenty of time to let the fun marinate in your brain. do it. It'll be to tie-dye for!


Our life has been SO BUSY lately. With trips to Austin on the weekends and work and school and lifeeeeeeeee. Cray.

I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING MY TRAINING PLAN. Fail. I am gonna have to get busy in the next few weeks or look like a total foolface on race day. serious face.

With Love,
Leia & Landon

P.S. In case I haven't convinced you yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment