10.17.2012

"you suck at life"

Weird Wednesday Randomness

This post is not going to make sense as a WHOLE to a lot of you, but to a few of you random parts will make absolute perfect sense. Consider yourself lucky (:

This post is totally stupid and pointless and if you don't understand you'll think I'm an idiot... but if you do, I'll have made you smile... or laugh. you're welcome. i love you.

ONE
Firstly, If you have a child that you don't take care of, don't help financially, and don't make an active effort to see... you suck at life. (period).

TWO
"how's the married life?"
"It's great, she's never around"
Love you for that. No really, Love you.

THREE
I am running my first 5k on Saturday, whoop whoop! Not exactly as I originally planned because someone decided that they didn't want to see their child this weekend and therefore mommy will be running with a jogging stroller full of cute cuddly Landon awesomeness. He will get to play in the fun kiddie after-race festivities and I get to keep my little boo all weekend. Win Win my friend... you only THOUGHT you were punishing me.
P.S. letting me keep my child on your weekend will never be a punishment, so keep on punishing bruh.

FOUR
There's a snake in my boot.

FIVE
I have a birthday coming up in 3 weeks. Kinda cool, just sayin... in case you were wanting to get me a fab watch or something. hint. hint.

SIX
Sooooo this happened....


& this happened....


& then this happened....


SEVEN
"I can't even handle you right now"

EIGHT
I am the proud cousin of a brand spankin' new baby boy. He's kinda perfect. He is already a rockstar. I'm super in love. We clearly have amazing genes in this fam. real talk.

NINE
"will you dance with me"
"ummm, no"
"why not"
::points at hands::
"If he's got an M on his hands, he's too young for you bro"

TEN
Is it CHRISTMAS yet?!

With love,
Leia & Landon

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you won't be able to run at full capacity, but I'm excited to get to see Landon! And I love your attitude - keeping your kid is never a punishment. They are true joys [even if they do throw a nice tantrum]. I hate that some 'parents' can't see that.

    ReplyDelete