5.25.2011

mothers day, cupcakes, & a 9 mo. check-up

This year was my first mothers day! Technically it was last year, but this year I got to cuddle and love on my little man rather than get a swift kick in the bladder for mothers day. It was just another day but it really made me reflect back on this beautiful little journey of motherhood i'm taking. I am SO blessed.


My mothers day present to myself was an ADORABLE necklace from Say What Creations. Add her facebook (Say What Creations) or check out her Etsy here (Say What Creations). Landon helped out with the laundry...


What a sweet boy, haha (:

Right now we are back @ Debbi's for awhile, my best friend Rachel is moving so we are staying here so we can spend more time with her before she leaves ):


I really do have the 2 best friends in the WHOLE world (:

So while we are here, we are getting into all sorts of shenanigans w/ Aunt Rachel! We've made cupcakes, Landon has had his first REAL slice of pizza (loved it), & he ALMOST talked Aunt Rachel into letting him drive us home... almost.







Today was Landon's 9 month check-up, & he is still recovering from his first ear infection so he was kinda cranky. They had to clear some excess wax out of his sore ear (yikes) and draw blood for some standard blood tests. He was NOT a happy camper. They put a little penguin band-aide on this finger and he TOTALLY turned on his paci. He wanted nothing to do with it, the only thing he wanted in his mouth was that finger! Right now he weighs 18lbs 14oz (25th percentile) and he is 28 1/2inches (50th percentile), which is right about where he's been growing at all along! She said his teeth should be popping out any day... uh ya, i thought they were coming out 2 months ago!

I REALLY can't believe I have a 9 month old... wasn't I typing this same thing, sub the 9's for 8's, like uh, yesterday?


Mommy is tired, goodnight!

With Love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment