5.05.2011

Love & Lemons

It's been over a week since our last update, but we've been very busy...

The beginning of last week consisted of me making jewelry night and day since I let this last month slip past me and had almost no inventory for Canton First Monday Trade Days. So I stayed pretty busy, Landon was so good and played very independently so that mommy could get her work done. I know I say it all the time but I am SO blessed to have such an easy going child, He truly is the light of my life. He stayed busy trying to help me, and going to the park with Papaw.
"helping" mommy:

@ the park w/ Papaw:



We had an ok weekend in Canton, we didn't sell as much as we wanted and we had a couple scary/crazy experiences that I will not relive here, lol. But i will say that we moved into a better location & we LOVE our new booth!


The best thing about this trip to Canton was we split the weekend in half, so I only had to be away from Landon for 2 days instead of the full 4. That made it so much easier! The saturday after Canton we went back to Salado w/ Rachel & Daniel (last minute trip) and ate @ the mongolian grill again, its kind of like a tradition now, haha. Landon tried a lemon for the first time... LOVED IT! He's such a cutie (:




With Love,
Leia & Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment