7.20.2011

"ain't nobody fresh as me"

Fresh.

If asked to describe my life @ the moment in one word, I would choose FRESH.

No, not "I just got out of the shower" fresh, just.... fresh.

How do I explain that...?

I'm HAPPY.

Do I sound crazy yet?! Yes.

I just feel like new things are coming at me from all different directions and it's putting new life in me. I feel like for so long I was so down and finally some things and someone is breathing fresh air into my lungs. I got my car back, I started my cupcake business, I got a new job, I'm about to have one year old (a walking one year old, ahhhhh), I "met" a new... friend (:

I feel like it's finally.... my time.

I feel like the possibilities are becoming quite endless, I feel good, I feel optimistic, I feel solid, I feel like a giddy little school girl (did i just type that?!), I feel silly, I feel like... dancing! haha!

With Love,
Just Silly Leia.

1 comment: